Still, few dare to ask the fundamental question of how public health officials determined there was a ‘novel’ coronavirus so quickly, or how the RT-PCR test was suddenly declared a diagnostic test, or where the original “genomic sequence” came from? As it turns out, all of the primary official claims made about SARSCov2 and the ability to detect it… are false. And yet, these false assumptions have all been decreed as ‘settled science.’ The rest is history.
Dr Sam Bailey takes you back to December 2019 to highlight some of the key concepts that have been used to fuel the so-called ‘global pandemic’. Watch:
Checkout the book “Virus Mania – 3rd Edition” available on Amazon.
1. Dr David Martin’s deposition:
2. Clinical features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China:
3. Pollution comparisons:
4. Pneumonia Incidence and Mortality in Mainland China: Systematic Review of Chinese and English Literature, 1985–2008:
5. Notes from the Field: A Novel Coronavirus Genome Identified in a Cluster of Pneumonia Cases — Wuhan, China 2019−2020:
6. Detection of 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) by real-time RT-PCR:
7. Minimum Information for Publication of Quantitative Real-Time PCR Experiments:
8. Dr Kelvin Watson’s PCR claim via OIA request:
9. NZ Ministry of Health unable to provide evidence of their PCR claims:
10. How much RNA does a typical mammalian cell contain?:
11. OffGuardian – PCR Inventor: “It doesn’t tell you that you are sick”:
12. Identification of Coronavirus Isolated from a Patient in Korea with COVID-19:
WATCH MORE COVID-19 NEWS HERE